Sound Observations

Humor, sports and social satire from an absurd modern world. Comments are encouraged and appreciated. Welcome!

Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Breaking Ground

Welcome to the brand-spanking-new Sound Observations site. The content is comprised of social musings regarding sports, media, popular culture, sex, relationships, and everything in between. Some of my opinions are a wee bit controversial, but at least fairly well-founded. Feel free to post any comments you have.

Until I get to my next column, here are some samples from previous posts, that I wrote on www.lnnline.blogspot.com. Check those guys out as well, right after reading my posts.

Anyways, enjoy! Offer insight. Tell me I'm retarded for writing such filth. I welcome any and all feedback.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home